«TZA» PTC offers its customers high-quality services including:
- training of customers’ experts to operate concrete pumps;
- commissioning operations (equipment is started up and adjusted by our specialists);
- repair of equipment (both at the plant and in the field);
- delivery of spare parts;
- warranty and after-sales service.
Our highly qualified specialists will help you solve any problem. If necessary, we service equipment at the customer’s place. And with this purpose, we created a special mobile team of experts who can use a large fleet of specially equipped vehicles. Our masters can quickly remove any trouble, saving you time. Your equipment downtime will be minimized!
We created a wide-spread network of regional service centers in order to improve the quality and rate of service. To date, more than 40 service centers efficiently function in Russia and CIS countries, and there is no limit – we are steadily increasing their number, covering more and more new territories. Clients from the far abroad can also receive our service through the commodity distribution network of KAMAZ PTC.
Service and repair of autoconcrete pumps or inclined-axis mixers include the following operations:
- regulation of units of concrete pumps, hydraulic systems, control elements;
- replacement of filters, hydraulic hoses, load pistons, stuffing boxes, gaskets;
- replacement of oils, bearings and seals of a gate unit, adjustment of a gate;
- replacement of bearings, a shaft of inclined-axis mixers, support rollers of a mixing drum, spars of technological equipment;
- repair and replacement of a loading and unloading device, water feed systems and control elements;
- testing, diagnosis, repair and replacement of LEDs, valves, magnetic switches;
- testing, diagnosis, repair and replacement of a centralized lubrication system, hydraulic accumulators, hot probes, remote control elements;
- manufacture of concrete delivery pipes of all lengths (125 mm);
- diagnosis of concrete pumps (both made in Russia and abroad), compilation of a list of spare parts required for smooth operation of concrete pumps;
- training and issuing certificates for operators of concrete pumps and mobile inclined-axis mixers (both at the enterprise and at the consumer’s facilities);
- repair of worn metal structures (hoppers, distributors, liners, hydraulic cylinders, booms, outriggers, swing mechanisms, cylinders of a piston block, etc.).
Following the operating rules and maintenance regulations, you can significantly cut costs for repair of concrete pumps and reduce equipment downtime in case of its failure. In addition, regular maintenance makes the service life of vehicles much longer.
You can always count on our experts’ competent assistance.
If you have any questions concerning repair, maintenance and delivery of spare parts, please contact us: